Daikin Air Source Heat Pump
The Daikin ASHP range, Altherma Low Temperature is now being supplied and installed by Young Air Conditioning of Malvern, Worcestershire. Our engineers have been trained on the installation of ASHP at the Daikin Training centre located in Bristol. To ensure our engineer knowledge is fresh and current we are attending another two refresher courses during January 2015.
The Daikin Altherma ASHP range is capable of supplying Heating, Cooling and Hot water all from one system. Daikin have developed a range of systems to accommodate various situations and provide a solution to your individual requirements. The ASHP Altherma range includes:
- Daikin Altherma Hybrid Heat Pump
- Daikin Altherma High Temperature Split
- Daikin Altherma Low Temperature Split
- Daikin Altherma Low Temperature Monobloc
Renewable Energy Solution for the home.
ASHP extract latent heat from the air – Infinitely Renewable Energy Solution. The Daikin air source heat pumps utilise free heat from the environment reducing the demand from traditional fuel sources such as gas, oil or LPG.
Air Source Heat Pumps extract latent heat from the outside air and transfer/blow it into your property to heat the indoor spaces.
- Reduce Carbon Emissions
- The Daikin Altherma range has been accredited by the MCS scheme.
- Daikin ASHP’s are eligible for the Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (Domestic RHI)
- Business benefit from the Enhanced Capital Allowance available with the Daikin Altherma range.
- ASHP’s work in outside temperatures down to -20degrees Celsius
This is obviously only a brief overview of the many applications and advantages of the Daikin Altherma range. If you would like to research more into the Daikin range please see our dedicated Daikin ASHP website: www.daikin-heatpump.co.uk
If you would like to speak to Young Air Conditioning, Worcester about your Air Source Heat Pump needs please call us on 01684 575874. Alternatively please send your enquiry by email to email@example.com